Weekend Cat Blogging #303 – hosted here!
Oh cool, can you believe we are participating AND even hosting Weekend Cat Blogging again?
Well, you could say blame it all to Momma but to be honest she has had some rough weeks behind again.
First she gotted sick with the flu, then when she was all better she worked off the backlog at work and now is is back down with the flu again, backlog at work piling up again, yadda yadda … you gets the message!
As far as we can tell this 2011 year is not our favorite… it has a LOT of room for improvement! A LOT!
Aye, besides from all that whining:
As I said before we are hosting this weekend so please feel free to leave your link in the comments and we will include you in the round up later this weekend!
Besides from being happy about hosting and stuff we also has a major sad:
Fridolin - one of our eldest WCB Buddies has left for the Rainbow Bridge on March 18th!
His Mommy is a fellow Food Blogger of your Momma and is very sad to be now left without him.
Miz Rosa, we are sad too that we no longer will see all those lovely pictures of Fridolin’s sweet face and handsomeness in your WCB posts but we hope that you and Maruschka will still join us.
*hugs and many many rumbling purrrs*
- There is a lot going on at Catsperella’s – be sure not to miss it!
- Samantha and Clementine are doing a high five game,… or not?
- A mistake? Find out at Gattina’s.
- Judi is remembering Butch this weekend. Yes we too think that the cats we need find us somehow.
- Amar and Luna are very busy these days, but they never miss WCB!
- The Last pic is of our dear friend LB – he is our special guest today. He does not get to blog much lately and had to step back from hosting WCB this year. All we want to say is: LB and Mom Mary (THE Breadchick) we miss you!
We are sad beyond words to learn that Scrappycat at Sidewalk Shoes also went over the Rainbow Bridge – she will be dearly missed! Our heart goes out to her Mom!