Weekend Cat Blogging #203
it’s me Salome and ME is hosting WCB here this weekend.
ME hopes many many of you will join us with their WCB posts.
The Ladey purromissed that she will update with ME troughout the weekend.
’till later & sandpaper kissies
To participate please simply leave your link in the comments below and ME will add you to the round up as soon as The Ladey helps me… Happy Weekend!
Thank yall for joining in to this week’s Weekend Cat Blogging:
- Jules and Vincent are having some serious snuggling time this weekend. What’s better than snuggling on a weekend anyway, huh? Way to go guys!
- Amar and Luna have important information about endangered wild cats on their blog. Thank you guys for reminding us about our feline relatives in danger!
- Gemini is crabilated because her Mom forgot about her birthday and she gotted no attention and no party at all. Oh man that’s hard when Moms are too busy and forget all about the important things in life!
- At Sam and Mr Tigger‘s it is all about ptrotection this weekend. Purrtection is impawtant! You rock guys!
- Our brofur Pepi reports on heavy mancat duty: looking after Mom Robyn. She is healing fine but very impatient. *sigh* MOMS!
- Oh oh what a gorgeous picture of Patchouli and catnip! The Ladeyt brought home some small catnip plant lately and ME can’t wait to have it all grown up like Patchouli’s.
- Our good friend Kitikata-san hasn’t a WCB post in particulat but had to say goodbye to a woofie friend. Maybe yall could go and send som comforting purrs? Please?!
- Rosa yet again has so wonderful pics of Fridolin up at her blog. *sigh* what a purrty mancat!
Yoa can still submit your post, we will update later today again! ~ purrrs, Sally
- Gattina’s cats Arthur and Rosie want to join in too, welcome friends!
- OHMIGOSH! The Bengal Brats had birthday and we missed it! Happy belated Birthday gorgeous Boys!
Hey Miz Pet we hope you are feeling better, we kepp purring for you and love you lots!!
- Samawow introduces us to Kara, the purrty kitty of her daughter!
Oh and congratulations to your grandson!!