Weekend Cat Blogging #175 *update3*
We are stepping in this weekend for LB and his Mom Breadchick Mary who have a hard time right now and were scheduled this weekend. They normally do all the weekends our dear friend Sher wanted to do before she left us so unexpectedly earlier this year.
Me, Salome, is hosting this weekend, closely snoopervized by Othello.
So you know the rules: If you want to participate please leave a link in the comments or if this does not work for any given reason please send an e-mail to foodblog AT paulchens.org!
We will update this post several times throughout the weekend and will add your posts as they come in!
purrrs and sandpaper kissies
Shall ME start with the weekend fun?
Are you all ready to see what our furriends are up to?
- Parker was first this weekend and she has something very impawtant to say for you kitties – young and old: It’s furry important to be on the right side of the door! ME finks she is furry right!! although I cry to be let out on the balcony and love to sniff the fresh air from the open window…
- Hmmms, ME is not sure if the pikshur Pia is laughing about is suitable for young kittens ’cause it has some *whispers* spot #13 showing. But anyhoo you older cats may have a check firrst,k?
- Awwwwww, ME finks that Maruschka girl kitty over at Rosa’s is a real beauty. but *sssshhhhh* she is sleeping and you won’t want her to wake up, huh?
That’s it for now, we will add your linkies when they come in!
CAN ME PLAYPLAYPLAY NOW Othello?
Ok, so we have some new entries ME has to add:
- There is a very demanding formerly feral with the Island Cats - ME finks such a wonderful cats needs not to demand, beans will whorship on their own…
- Awwww leaky eyes at the House of Chaos! Little Isegrim had to be taken to the Man in White and did not take it very mancatly! He seems to be ok again tho! *sigh* but nevertheless he is a cutie *sigh*
- Our friend Kitikata-san again has no new WCB post up due to some uncooperative human beans I guess. *sigh* It s so hard to find good typists. ME is sending sandpaper kissies and kitty hugs to Kitikata tho!
- OMIGOSH! I tell you I always get all googly eyed when I see those handsum purrty mancats who live with Miz Mog!! Loooook isn’t Meozwa most handsum?? Oh and not to forget this mancat over there! Hmms I can’t say is it Cece or Bazel?
Please leave your links in the comments. ME goes for a nap in the meantime!
kitty hugs and Sandpaper kissies
- Diamond Emerald Eyes made Daisy a Princess! Now how cool is that, huh?
But her bean felt that Princess Daisy and Prince Harley need a fairy godmother and she know just the cat for the job. Can you guess you it is? I seem she need directions though, to find her way to south Florida!
Oh and another thing: Did you know Castle Diamond is haunted? Well, of course it is! And she introduces you to 13 of the most popular spooks in Great Ghostly Gatos. Very Scary!!
And her brofur makes his singing debute on the internets today. You can here is lovely voice here! Awwwww how sweet!
- We all know that Othello’s wife Gree is a special lady but today she profes it! Gree, ME finks you are always special and loverly!
- Our bestest furriends Samantha and Mr Tigger are so happy ’cause their momma is finally home!iME is happy you all is back!!
- Oh and the loverly Amar and Luna are having some serious troubles with equi…nah you know thingies they need to be working but won’t! ME is sending some purrrs and hugs,k?