Zorra is announcing World Bread Day ’08 at Kochtopf
Hehe, it’s this time of the year again. Where did the year go anyway?!!?
Let’s bake and talk about bread on this day again! Everybody is cordially invited to participate.
and here are her rules if you want to participate:
How to participate:
Please read and follow carefully the instructions below. email and link back to this post are mandatory, if one of them is missing your entry will not appear on the roundup. Thank you for your understanding.
* Bake or buy a bread, take pictures (if possible) and blog about it on Thursday, 16th October 2006. Just one entry per blog, please.
* Your entry has to be a new post specifically for this event and the post cannot be entered in other food blog events.
* Please link back to this announcement in your post, and eventually to the roundup.
* Send an email to worldbreadday(at)gmail(dot)com including
– your name
– your blog’s name and your blog’s URL
– the recipe name and the post’s URL
– your location (region and country)
* Submissions can only be accepted until Wednesday, October 17.
* New! There is a flickr World Bread Day ’08- group pool. flickr-users are invited to add your wbd photos.
I try to post the roundup on the following weekend (October 25/26).
If you have any question or suggestion don’t hesitate to contact me.
For more information and updates please look at Kochtopf.