Swiss National Day – Red, white or Swiss
Zorra our Swiss expat in Andalusia is hosting an event at the Kochtopf for Switzerlands National Day on August 1st!
So would you like to celebrate this day with me? If yes, I invite you to cook or bake something red, white or Swiss for this special day.
Of course you don’t have to be Swiss to participate. Just let inspire you by traditional Swiss dishes, like Rösti, Fondue, Zopf, Aelpermagronen, Birchermüesli. If you don’t know or like Swiss Food at all you can also prepare something red or/and white. Both colors represent the Swiss flag.
I hope we can reduce Zorra’s homesickness a bit with lots of Swiss or red and whit food! *sniickers*
How to participate:
1. Cook/bake something red, white or Swiss, take pictures (if possible) and blog about it between now and 29 July 2008 (feel free to write your post in your language)
2. Your post should include a link back to this post
3. Email Zorra at kochtopf(at)gmail.com with the subject line of Swiss, and include:
* your name
* your blog’s name and your blog’s URL
* the recipe name and the post’s URL
* your hometown/region and country