Monthly Mingle #18 | One-Dish Dinners
Another round of lovely Meeta’s Monthly Mingle has been announced, she writes:
This mingle I am looking for your “One-Dish Dinners.” You can let your imagination run wild on this. Make a casserole, use your crockpot or bake it in the oven, the only rule is your entire dinner should come out of ONE pot!
Here’s how it works:
- 1. Create a dish that fits this theme. Blog about it anytime from now till March 10th, 2008.
- 2. Email your entry with
* your name
* the name of your blog
* name of dish
* your permalink
by March 10th, 2008.
- 3. In the subject field of your email please state “Monthly Mingle – One-Dish Dinners”
- 4. In your post please include a link to this post and/or the MM logo, so your readers get a chance to mingle with us.
- 5. Please send only one entry per blog. If you do not have a blog, simply email your entry, with a picture (if you would like Meeta to add a picture) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6. Although it’s great to get entries from all over the world I have to insist that they be in English. If you have a Blog in another language I would kindly like to request you to post your entries in English as well.