[Weekend Cat Blogging] – #128 | Welcome!
Hello fellow cat- and foodbloggers!
We are hosting WCB again this weekend and are looking foward to your wonderful posts!
We prepared lots of napping places, we’ve got niptinis, nip beer and other refreshments as well as some ham and CHICK-HEN and lots of treats…
If you need a rest you can go over to our favorite window sill and snoopervize the neighborhood wif us or simply enjoy the first snow here in Vienna.
How to join?
- leave a message at this post
- send a trackback or
- mail us at catboys AT paulchens.org with your name and URL to your entry.
- Peee Essss: A link back to this post is not mandatory but very much appreciated, this way many others can join us too!
Just as simple as eating tuna, isn’t it?
Ta-da for now as Yao-Lin would say… see you later this weekend! *snickers*
Another side note: If you don’t see your comment right after you sent it it may haf gone to moderation – so don’t worry ’bout that either :^^:
We are beginning with the early birds of this weekend:
- HRH Yao-Lin himself was the first to leave his linkie this weekend and you sure should admire him in his Fashion Friday post.
Yao-Lin you look georgeous!!
- Parker and her siblings of Perfectly Parker raise their paw for a good cause!
Have you raised your paw yet?
No? Give it a try!
- Sergei is acting as Parlour Panther.
What a perfect pose and a very poetic picture.
- Speaking of fashion:
Kitikata-san is modeling her new scarf.
Hey you look so cute sweetie!!
- Samatha and Tigger love their mom and the show us why… You’re right we think you have a wonderful and loving mommie!
In other breaking news:
Mr.Tigger has a role in CCSI. Look here!
…here are the next weekend cat bloggers, let’s see what they were up to:
::Othello checking the treats and napping places::
- Uh oh Miss Boni Maroni was caught in the act.
We are sure she done not know nothing ’bout throwing packing stuff and a mess!
She sure is the sweetest kitty!
- Momma loves Harmon the sweet ginger mancat of Kate and his brother Bustopher.
You guess why?
He is the sweetest 14 year old mancat and we all love his “bad fur day pics” they make us giggle!
- There is something strange going on at Chey’s place.
Can you solve the mistery?
Something ’bout a reporter and ham (Uhm Miles could not be far away then…) and whapping… lots of catbloggers are involved and we are at a total loss… how about you?
- Look at this adorable face and deep eyes of Ally Cat at masak-masak.
Isn’t she a true beauty?
Our bestest snowy whishes to Malaysia!
Good Morning Kitties!!
We hope you have a wonderful sunday – sunny or snowy …
::Kashim refreshes the water and milk bowls and sets out some new stinky goodness and tuna.:: Do you need anything? Just let us know!
Lets see who joined us yesterday:
- We sense some major changes in the lives of our dear freinds Amar and Luna. We heard of some moving stuff and Amar being away throughout the weekdays without Luna…
All the best wishes to you our dearest friends! We hope everything works out just the way you planned it!
- Mog is showing us her pile of Kitties. Bad Kitties? NO!
How could such sweet faces and peaceful sleeping kitties ever be bad? *snickers*
They are just heavenly sweet… at least to us they are!
- Meowza and Izzy wanted to join WCB on their own.
Now one is dirty and the other one is clean but we think both are demanding their scritches and love from Mog.
And we bet Mog loves them both – dirty or clean … not matter *smile*
- Stasia and Zazzy are remembering their special friend Fred.
He was a very special d-o-g and beloved by both the human and the cat. They still miss him.
We are sending some gently kitty hugs their way and welcome thems to Weekend Cat Blogging!
Here are our sunday kitties:
- It seems that Rosa and Maruska have some “morning sleeping problems”. While Rosa needs her beauty sleep in the morning Maruska insists on waking her up too early!
Rosa: momma says she can relate to your problem pretty good. Maybe you both should share a hotel room?
- To the right this is Hunter the mostly holy cat.
Come and see what this is all about at LOL Cat Bible at meeyauw…
- While it is getting cold here in Europe it is burning hot down under in Australia.
Kate is a bit worried about letting Puddy go outside for too long ’cause of the heat.
Hey we could send some snow, what do you think?
- Gattina who is currently at her holidays had a sweet visitor in her hotel room.A sweet lady cat who very clearly stated what she wanted and decided to stay during the night, settled on Gattinas T-shirts.
Hey we hope you have a great holiday and please come back home save and sound!
- At Bad Kitty Cats there is some mistery going on.
…adn they are a bit confused about who is who at some of the squillion bad kitty cat pics they have.
Anyhoo they are all sweet and cute and handsome and Braum Kitty has grown into a real georgeous mancat by now. We love yall bad kitty cats!!
- Aye, and now all together “Awwwwww”. Isn’t this the sweetest pic of our friend Dragonheart and his dad?
Momma says I – Kashim – am too …uhm… well she said I am too heavy to burrow under her shirt and on her belly… anyhoo Dragonheart you are right it is a perfect place to stay warm and be with your dad at the same time!
- YAY for Spot and Cindy – Our friends finally convinced their mum to blog again and participate in WCB this weekend.
They are experiencing the new snow in Vienna on the balcony – come and see!
- Sher and Upsie have an issue about hunger being a friend. Well Upsie we can relate. Hunger is noones friend. Well as we said before: humans are weird!
But we are very proud of you being such a brave kitty and taking your diet with such dignity!
Impawtant side note!!
First we want to shout out a big YAY!! for Mom Robyn and Sanjee who were working hard yesterday to update the servers and software for the Cat Blogosphere to make it running more smoothly for all of us again. Thank you, you are gorgeous!!
Secondly we wanted to welcome a very special kitty: Chase is a very very brave ladycat who is working as a theraphy kitty despite the fact that she had a terrible accident when she was very young and her face was really very very bad hurt.
Chase you are very welcomed to all of us cat bloggers and we are very proud of you and would be glad to be your friends!!
And here are some sunday evening joineres to WCB – Welcome:
- We have junior hosts to a tea party at Pia’s.
Aren’t they just adorable? And of course you’ll need a proper nap after all this hard work with hosting and such – this can be very exhausting!!
- Over at cuisine gylaine we are taking part in celebrating a 2 years anniversary. Well at least as far as I understood as I do not speak French (sorry for that) and google translations is not much of a help either… but there are also some wonderful kitty pics there you definitely should not miss anyway!
So I hope I got this right when I say: Joyeux Bloggiversaire et surtout bonne continuation!
- The bird feeders are filled and our lovely lady friends China Cat and Willow are waitring for the birdies to enjoy their meal so they haf something interesting to watch!
hugs and kissies to you both sweeties!!