[Weekend Cat Blogging] – #122 Welcome to the party!
Hello fellow cat- and foodbloggers!
We are hosting WCB again this weekend and are looking foward to your wonderful posts!
We prepared lots of napping spaces, we’ve got niptinis, nip beer and other refreshments as well as some ham and CHICK-HEN and lots of treats… If you need a rest you can go over to our favorite window sill and snoopervize the neighbourhood wif us or simply enjoy the last sunbeams here in Vienna.
How to join?
- leave a message at this post
- send a trackback or
- mail us at catboys AT paulchens.org with your name and URL to your entry.
Just as simple as eating tuna, isn’t it?
Ta-da for now as Yao-Lin would say… and see you later in the weekend! *snickers*
P.S. Momma is bisiting her famly this weekend so we may not be updating incoming entries as often as usual, so don’t worry she’ll be back by sunday noon and finish the round-up – she promised!
Another side note: If you don’t see your comment right after you sent it it may haf gone to moderation – so don’t worry ’bout that either :^^:
Update Sunday 15:45 pm
Momma is back from her fambly visit and we are working on the round-up *snickers* … And thanks to all who have been asking, she said she had a great time with her fambly!
Some very early birds for the weekend came already in on friday…
- As you can see at Abby and Boo’s Halloween isn’t far away… You’d better get prepared for it!
- At it’s all Good you can admire a wonderful portrait of Miss Caitie – what a lovely catlady!
- Our soul-brofur and sisfurs at Hot(m)BC share a meme and some sisterly love with us. Arent Mini and Boni Maroni just too sweet?
- Our friends at Mind of Mog and iMeowza ahve been very active through the weekend.
First there is a lovely tongue and toes pic of Meowza – all together: “Awwww” – , then there is even more cuteness when Meowza and Keefe are snuggling up togefur, next Meowza is very comfy rolling in some dirt outside and we think there was some catnip invovled in the nbext few pics shown at Mind of Mog… and lat but not least some more kitty pics for caturday.
We continue with saturdays posts:
- Chey shares her blog with Gemini who did a meme showing her mom’s PC desktop.
- Someone fell in love with a new kitty furriend over at “come what mae” – we can understand that he is a real beauty!
- Mis Lyra needs some time for her own and just needs to be left alone. So please only tip-toe over to Music and Cats when you visit to leave a comment…
- *waving paws* to lovely Upsie at Sher’s how are you doing sweetie?
We think she needs some necouraging comments ’cause she has to go to the v-e-t on monday to check her bloods. Head up high sweetie – we hope you’ll get good news from the v-e-t!
- Awww you most definitely have to go over to Pia and look at the lovely kittens and their mothers! Must.snuggle.sweeties.
- Speaking of cuteness and sweetness… at masak-masak you can see such a lovely tummy shot “Awww” again… *snickers*
- Amar and Luna our lovely friends at catsynth are showing of Lunas beautiful tail and you can even herar her meow in the video!
- Rosa is a happy cat mom this week ’cause kitties have calmed down at her place. Come and look the sweet angel like Fridolin!
What has been happening on sunday so far?
- When Katie needs some moral support Puddy is always there to cheer her up and cuddle and snuggle wif her after hard work.
- Our friends Samantha and Tigger share 13 things they have done when their internet was down. Great list!
- Ywette is really happy that autumn has come ’cause this means lots of fun wif her moms yarn as she has started knitting and crocheting again…
- We are a bit worried about our sweet little furriend Dragonheart. He has some health issues lately and his mom is worried a bit too. We are sending some reral strong healing purrrs to Munich, Bavaria! Get well soon little friend!
- We don’t full understand what happened - ’cause we sadly don’t understand French - but we understand that there is some sad post and a hommage on Maya a sweet looking kitty who left his humans for the Rainbow Bridge. Our heartfelt condolences and sweet purrs to his family!
- A BIG WELCOME to Anya and Ambit who are new to Weekend Cat Blogging. We hope you all give them a big welcome and visit beautiful Ambit!
- Samawow the mom of China Cat and Willow is featuring the cat of her daughter. Alice also joined the National Feline League and her team are the Cleveland Browns.
- Doc Holiday provides answers to the new round of presidetial debates.
We also want to send some healing purrs and purrayers to Miss Pet – who again had to go to hospital for some serious health problems and now is back home recovering - Please get well soon!
We are also sending much love and hugs and scritches as well as squishy love to our friends Megan and the Bad Kitty Cats and of course the Snot Faces Mad and Max! We miss you all!
Megan is still struggling with problems due to some bad hackers who ruined the Bad Kitty Cats Blog… and some other problems concerning their internet connections…
We love you!
LATE UPDATE – BUT IMPAWTANT!
John of the former Scamperdude blog – which we dearly miss by the way!! – asked us for an announcement:
He just finished the new website and blog for SPCA you can visit it under: http://www.caspca.blogspot.com/
Stop by and have a look, also update your links if you please! *snickers*