[Weekend Cat Blogging] – #103
It’s weekend again and therefore it’s time for Weekend Cat Blogging, right?
This week WCB is hosted at the House of the (mostly) Black Cats by Boni & Mini. Don’t forget to leave your link at their site!
First of all we wanted to say thank you for all your encouragement at our first WCB hosting last week. It was great fun for us and we enjoyed the party a lot.
We already talked mom into hosting another weekend and Sanjee tied her down on hosting WCB #111 we think.
Now we have to make an announcement: We now have our own bloggie !!
It still has to be filled with lots of content and we will work hard on it the next days and weeks.
Maybe we shuld think about the design as well Kashim thinks it’s a little bit girlie, what do you think? I – personally – like the colors.
- I can purr very loud and I will begin to purr any time you even look at me or talk to me
- I consider that the restroom is my room I love to sleep there. Whenever mom goes ther I have to watch that everything is alright in my room. There is no way to close the door without me being in the room.
- I need to have lots of catgrass available.
- I cannot jump or climp very high – but hey I am a big britith shorthair boy we are not supposed to jump, right?
- I love to eat fresh bread and rasins.
- When I was a kitty I used to be very men-related but then my former dad did not like ctas anymore when is baby was born and now I think men are not very nice humans.
- Sometimes I pee on my moms bed
- I am a very small cat and I didn’t stop to behave like a kitten at all
- I love to drink out of moms big waterbowl. She made it especially for me, with lots of stones and waterpalnts in it.
- I can jump very high. I can jump from the floor up the the top of moms cupboard (it’s about 2,5m high) and I love to then jump from up there directly onto moms tummy…
- I love to eat chocolate (but mom does not give it to me) and bananas. I also love to sip from her coffee cup when she’s not watching.
- I need to sit at the open window and watch whats going on outside.
- When I first came to mom I always wanted to be petted but when she came near me I ran away. I am very easily scared. But now I ned to be snuggled and petted a lot and I need to sleep in her bed right next to her during the night.
- Sometimes I do hide mom’s remote control for the TV..
Oh oh and not to forget – sorry that we are that late – Happy 2nd Birthday Puddy!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: